Stow, Ohio – “Tradition Centered, Future Focused.”
Gutter Cleaning and Vinyl Siding Installation in Stow, OH
Stow is a beautiful, safe, and family-friendly community north of Akron in Summit County, with affordable housing, good schools, and plenty of parks that provide all kinds of sports and recreation opportunities. Along the Cuyahoga River, you’ll find the 33.5 mile-paved Bike & Hike Trail, with numerous picnic areas and plenty of wildlife.
How Stow’s Weather
Affects Your Home’s Exterior
Stow residents are fortunate to enjoy mild, comfortable Ohio summers, but rainfall, and cold, snowy winters can be hard on your residential gutters, roofing, and siding. If you need gutter installation, vinyl siding repair, or new asphalt shingle roofing, you can trust your home exterior needs to the experts at Conley Exteriors. Call us today!
A Bit of History
The town of Stow is named for Joshua Stow, who purchased a 25-square-mile parcel of land in 1796 that he believed to be “one of the prettiest and romantic spots” in the area, spending his time and money to develop Stow Township. Stow saw its first settler in 1802, in 1808 Stow Township was organized formally, Stow Township was incorporated as a village in 1957, and became a city in 1960.
Familiar Hometown Names
- Haley Bennett – singer, songwriter, and actress known for The Girl on the Train, Swallow, The Magnificent Seven, and Music & Lyrics
- Larry Csonka – former professional NFL football player (1968-1979); Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee
- Ben Curtis – professional golfer, 4-time winner on the PGA Tour, and best known for his debut win of the 132nd Open Championship in 2003.
- Ed Donatell – NFL football coach (1979-present)
- Joe Ebanks – Champion poker player, 2011 World Series of Poker bracelet winner
- Mark Gangloff – former competition swimmer, 2008 Olympic gold medalist, world champion, and former world record-holder
- Shawn “Showtime” Porter – professional boxer (2008-2021); two-time Welterweight World Champion
- Erick Purkhiser – aka Lux Interior, founding member and lead singer of The Cramps until his death in 2009. On SpongeBob SquarePants in 2002, he was the voice of the lead singer of an all-bird rock band, the Bird Brains.
- Rob Senderoff – college basketball coach, most notably for Kent State since 2011; voted MAC Coach of the Year in 2022
- Mike Vrabel – professional NFL football player (1995-2010); coach from 2011-present
- George Younce – bass singer and founding member of The Cathedrals musical group; Gospel Music Hall of Fame member
Experts You Can Trust
At Conley Exteriors, we specialize in installing and repairing residential and commercial gutters, roofing, and siding. We are locally-owned and operated and serve customers in Stark, Summit, and Portage Counties. You can trust Conley Exteriors for your exterior home-maintenance needs.